Example of classification essay writing

We can show this contribution in another way. For each feature, you need to compare the commonness (probability) of that feature (f) independently against its probability under the given condition. ( P(f) vs. P(f | x) . For example, if we know that the probability of being a man is 90% in a society and 90% of smokers are also men, then knowing that someone is a man doesn't change anything (10% * (90% / 90%) = 10%) . But if men contribute to 40% of the society, but 90% of the smokers, then being a man increases the chance of being an smoker (10% * (90% / 40%) = % ) . In the same way, if the probability of being a man was 95% in a population, then regardless of the fact that the percentage of men among smokers is high (90%)!, the evidence of being a man decreases the chance of being an smoker! (10% * (90% / 95%) = %) .

Example of classification essay writing

example of classification essay writing

Media:

example of classification essay writingexample of classification essay writingexample of classification essay writingexample of classification essay writing