How to write a table of content for research paper

One noncontrolled study 17 comparing the use of dry needling versus injection of lidocaine to treat trigger points showed that 58 percent of patients reported complete relief of pain immediately after trigger-point injection and the remaining 42 percent of patients claimed that their pain was minimal (1–2/10) on the pain scale. Both dry needling and injection with percent lidocaine were equally successful in reducing myofascial pain. Postinjection soreness, a different entity than myofascial pain, often developed, especially after use of the dry needling technique. 17 These results support the opinion of most researchers that the critical therapeutic factor in both dry needling and injection is mechanical disruption by the needle. 1 , 10

How to write a table of content for research paper

how to write a table of content for research paper

Media:

how to write a table of content for research paperhow to write a table of content for research paperhow to write a table of content for research paperhow to write a table of content for research paper