All 5 course components will use the Leaving Certificate past papers as a basis to ensure that they are totally exam focused.
1) Journalistic Text (50 marks) – this will focus on Section A, question 1. b), specifically focusing on synonyms.
2) Opinion piece (50 marks) – this will incorporate several of the following topics:
Los problemas sociales de la sociedad contemporánea
La discriminación, la inmigración/la emigración y la pobreza
El acoso escolar
El trabajo/el ocio
El medio ambiente
La crisis económica
3) Dialogue Construction/Formal Letter (30 marks) – this will be used to highlight more complex grammatical structures such as the present and imperfect subjunctive. It will also touch on letter layout.
4) Diary Entry/Note (20 marks) – layout and sentence construction will be highlighted.
5) Aural (80 marks) – this will include practise of the listening component and an in depth revision of weather vocabulary.
Most of all, we are proud of our dedicated team, who has both the creativity and understanding of our clients' needs. Our writers always follow your instructions and bring fresh ideas to the table, which remains a huge part of success in writing an essay. We guarantee the authenticity of your paper, whether it's an essay or a dissertation. Furthermore, we ensure confidentiality of your personal information, so the chance that someone will find out about our cooperation is slim to none. We do not share any of your information to anyone.