Learners have to develop the code for the forms and reports designed.
Project will be assessed on the basis of following:
1. Study of Existing System and System Requirements (Marks 15)
• What is the existing system?
• Define its scope.
• How the existing system works?
• What are the issues/problems with the existing system?
• How are you going to improve on the issues/problems with the existing
2. Analysis (Marks 20)
• Context diagram
• Data flow diagram (Level I, II, III)
• Functional decomposition Diagram
3. Design (Marks 30)
• ER diagram
• Data dictionary
• Table design
• Input forms design
• Report Layouts
4. Coding (Marks 35)
• Quality of code
• Input data validations
• Quality of report
Diploma holders who want to get admission into degree courses other than engineering should first of all select the course for which they are eligible. Then they should obtain the application form from the relevant institution by paying the application fee in cash. They should fill the form as per the instructions given on the information brochure. Duly filled forms can be submitted through post along with the specified documents and it should reach the concerned office before closing date. It is possible to pay the application fee by demand draft and send it along with the filled form. Online filling and submission is there in the case of certain institutions. In that case, fee payment can be done through credit/debit cards or internet banking.